Start a Charitable Clinic in Your Community
- Have you ever thought about starting a faith-based ministry?
- Do you feel called to begin your own ministry, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you involved in an active ministry and looking for ways to share ideas and concerns with others doing similar work?
Then attend an upcoming Replication workshop at Church Health, Memphis, TN to learn from our model of growing from a small clinic serving the working uninsured to a national leader in the faith/health movement. You can register now for our 2019 Replication schedule, which includes:
The first day session is all day, while the second day concludes around 2:00 p.m. in an effort to make it easier for people to catch flights back home.
Hear firsthand how Church Health grew from a small clinic serving the working uninsured to a national leader in the faith/health movement.
Replication attendees will learn how to start their own clinic by:
- Seeing Church Health and learning how it started and how it operates,
- Learning about the services offered by Church Health/ECHO to start or expand clinics
- Fostering dialogue and networking among attendees through educational videos and activities,
- Developing confidence among attendees to take action to start or expand their health ministry, and
- Inspiring the start or expansion of faith-based, whole person clinics to serve people in need.
About the Workshops
Part of Church Health’s mission is to assist others in creating and expanding ministries of their own. Our Replication Workshops help people across the nation move from visions to actions. Replication workshops are held three times a year at Church Health and consist of two, half-day sessions. The workshop includes a complete tour of our facilities, a meeting with Church Health founder and CEO Dr. Scott Morris, training by ECHO’s senior clinic consultants, and a Q&A session with Director Ann Langston. Participants also have roundtable discussions with Church Health and ECHO staff about:
- Determining the need for a clinic in your community
- Expanding your existing clinic to meet the growing need in your community
- The logistics of running a faith-based clinic
- Developing a business plan
- Best practices in fundraising and public relations
- Recruiting volunteers and effectively using their talents
- Ways to engage the faith community
After the Workshop
After leaving Replication, if you’re ready start the process of opening your clinic, ECHO can help. For qualified clinic founders and operators, ECHO will provide complimentary assistance every step from inspiration to clinic opening. At crucial steps along the way, ECHO will connect your clinic with professionals from Church Health who can give you specific advice in their areas of expertise. When you’re ready to expand your clinic, ECHO can help you grow. Our team of experts, including Church Health team members, will work with you to expand your practice, services, fundraising capabilities and more. For more information about ECHO, click here.